Information that our users voluntarily submit on the website
We may collect the personal information from the users like the name, contact number and the mail address. This happens when you have to voluntarily submit the information to the website by leaving the comment, creating the profile, subscribing, etc. you will create all the information and secure them using the password and username.
Information we collect
We may receive information about you from various sources. You may link with Facebook, Google Accounts, Instagram with the user profile and here we will receive the name, address and profile picture. The website will use the Facebook commenting system to choose the comment on the website post, and your profile picture will appear.
Automatically collected information
We automatically collect certain information about our users and the device that will access the website. For instance, when you use the website, you will log your IP address, browser type, operating system type, referring website, dates/times, pages you viewed when you are accessing the website. We may also collect the information about the actions you have to take when you are accessing the website and clicking to various pages.
We may log information with the help of the cookies that are small data files stored on the browser by the website. We may use both session cookies that expire if you choose the browser, persistent cookies that will stay on the browser till deleting to have a more personalized experience on the website.
How we use the collected information
- To operate and maintain the website as per the use of the audience
- To send some of the promotion information
- To create an account, customize the website for your account and identify you as the user of the website.
- To send you administrative communications. This includes administrative emails, , confirmation emails, technical notices, updates on policies or security alerts and even some others.
- To offer you customer support
- To respond to the inquiries and comments.
- To track and measure the advertising on the websites.
- To safeguard, investigate and deter against the illegal or unauthorized activity.
To whom we share the data?
We may have to share the personal data to certain organizations in certain circumstances, and this includes the following.
- If the public or the law authority says, we have to share all the information we collect from you.
- From time to time, employ the service of other parties for dealing with some processes necessary for the functioning of the website. However, we assure you that all the information we share will be collected and anonymised. So, neither you nor the device can be identified out of it.
- If we have to share the personal data to establish, defend or exercise our legal rights. This will include offering personal data to the other to prevent fraud and reduce credit risk.
Process of keep updating the users
We will send you the relevant offers and news about the products and service through lots of ways like emails. However, this is the case only when you previously consented to receive these marketing communications. When you register with us, we will ask if you like to have the marketing communication and we will follow as per your choice. If you wish to make any changes with it, we encourage contacting us, and we will help with the changes.
How to correct personal information
If any of the personal information we hold about you and if it is incorrect or it has to be corrected, you can approach us to correct it. If you would like to exercise the right, please find the contact information found on our website and contact us.
Right to stop or limit the usage of personal information
If you want to object us processing the personal information, in several cases like
- If we are not entitled to use the information anymore
- If we have to delete the information
- If the information does not belong to you any more
Under all such circumstances, you can contact us, and we assure you to stop using your details shortly.
Children information At BM Travel Peak, we do not collect any information about the children under the age of 16. If a parent or guardian believes that the website has personally identifiable information of the children, you can contact us immediately and we will make the best efforts to promptly remove the information from the records.